Drivers, Gardeners and Handymen - Day to Day Duties
You can expect your Driver/ Gardener/ Handyman to do the following:
- A driver / handyman will carry out the duties of a company or family chauffeur but, in addition, will serve as ‘on-the-scene’ maintenance person helping with a variety of household tasks.
- Duties include: Hanging pictures, DIY and carpentry work, replacing lights and light bulbs, moving furniture, carrying out minor electrical work, polishing floors of rooms, cleaning front steps, polishing brass, maintaining back yard, maintaining boiler machinery, minor plumbing repairs, some heavy cleaning and carry out any other appropriate task that the employer may reasonably ask.
- Driving duties, school runs etc.
- Basic gardening.
- Helping around the house.
- Swimming pool maintenance.
- Running errands