Domestic Cook London - Day to Day Duties
You can expect your Chef/Cook to undertake the following:
- Controlling the kitchen: preparing, cooking and presenting meals for the household.
- Managing other kitchen staff, and sometime housekeeping or butler duties may be required.
- Presenting menus for approval and discusses daily requirements with employer, house manager, housekeeper or butler.
- Keeping the kitchen in good condition, cleaning all surfaces and floors after use.
- Placing orders for all supplies and perishables.
- Being present for all functions to supervise and ensure correct presentation of all meals / hors d’oeuvre trays etc.
- Keeping accounts for all expenditure.
- Supervising other kitchen staff.
- Oversing the preparation of breakfasts, lunch and some suppers for the staff.
- Carrying out any other task the employer may reasonably ask.