Carer London - Day to Day Duties
You can expect your London carer to undertake a combination of the following:
- Assisting with personal care including: skin care, bathing, shaving, oral care, toileting (including management of bladder & bowels), dressing and hair care.
- Enabling mobility, including Moving & Handling transfers, pushing wheelchair, checking of specialist equipment e.g. wheelchair seat cushion, driving of clients vehicle, as directed.
- Dietetics, including assistance with menu planning, preparing, serving and storing of foods.
- Assisting client to fulfill activities of daily living e.g. working, leisure, education
- Assisting with medication as prescribed by medical team.
- Dealing with correspondence and financial matters as requested.
- Day to day household tasks e.g. changing beds, laundry, ironing, shopping.
- Respecting client confidentiality and discretion at all times.